Sunday 20 April 2014

A belated Easter greeting - and a teeny tiny update.

So sorry I haven't got a particularly Easter like picture for you but I thought I'd share one of some doves we spotted at a wedding in Shropshire last week!


Our bloggy get together is going to be held at Shugborough on Friday 30th May. I'll try and get everyone together on one email (might take some time) and send further details a.s.a.p. If you'd still like to join us but haven't been in touch just yet please do - we'd love to meet you!

Happy Easter everyone,
Jane.
xxx

8 comments :

  1. Happy Easter Jane ....gorgeous sky, its been raining and cloudy here in Sth Yorkshire Hope its been much brighter where you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you put me down as a maybe... will see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Louise - will be in touch soon x

      Delete
  3. Happy Easter to you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter ! And count me in for fri 30th :-) I'll spread the word around my fellow Midlanders too.
    Chat soon, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we should be able to make Friday 30th, Jane - such a lovely idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lovely Jane I am looking at my diary and need to move a few things, hope I can come, it would be wonderful to meet up. Big hugs and loves, have a great Bank Holiday Monday Jane.
    Dorothyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great idea - I'm a bit sad I can't come!! (I can't be too sad as the reason I can't make that date is my brother's wedding)
    I hope you all have a fab time though :)

    Debbie x

    http://inpursuitoftheworthwhile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments - they are appreciated sooooo much. Thanks for making my day xxx