Monday 22 September 2014

Apologies .....

This weekend sees the second ever Yarndale event over in the beautiful town of Skipton. I was so hoping to attend and meet up with some fellow bloggers, but I'm afraid life's events have taken over at the moment and I can't guarantee that I'll be able to make it. 

Without going into too much detail we have a very poorly dog and her future looks a little uncertain. She might rally and, by Saturday, be bright as a button but I do feel I should be with her just in case. Several of you had expressed an interest in meeting and I apologise again for not contacting you personally, but I can't get hold of everyone's email. 

It would be lovely if you could still meet - 1pm at the main entrance - and pop some photographs on your blogs for the rest of us to see! 

I'm crossing everything that I might still be able to make it but the 'ifs' and 'whens' are unclear.

So once again I apologise. I don't like to let people down but sometimes it's unavoidable.


Thank you so much for understanding.

Jane
xxx

19 comments :

  1. I'm not going to Yarndale myself but I'm really sorry to hear about Jessie dog. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your poorly doggy Jane.
    Hope there's some improvement very soon.
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes life gets in the way..... hope Jessie gets better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, sorry to hear about your poorly dog. I hope they can help her. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all will be well with your poorly dog - we have a similar situation with one of our cats at the moment. Fingers crossed. Take care:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, I hope the dog recovers very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a shame, I hope your dog is able to make a recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry to hear this Jane, having recently had doggie ill health of a very severe kind in our family I understand somewhat how you feel and just how worrying this is. I hope that you dog makes a good recovery very soon, even if not for the weekend. I hope that the other bloggers meet in your stead and have a great time. Hugs to you and your doggie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hugs to you and yours, Jane. I know how heartbreaking this can be. Fingers crossed that it works out well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're all hoping that your dogs health has improved Jane, take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Jane

    Sending lots of cyder hugs to you and your little doggie and wishing her a speedy recovery.


    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your little dog improves speedily and you are able to make your day out ...
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jane, I send you and your sweet doggy my best wishes, hoping for a steady recovery.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do hope there is good news in store for you on the pooch front - of course you couldn't leave at such a time. Bloggy hugs to all. Lxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope your baby feels better Jane.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope things soon get better for you.
    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope things have improved. Did you make it to Yarndale? I was there when it opened on Saturday morning and left about 12:15.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh no! That sounds awful. I do hope your dog is better, so very sad when a 4 legged companion is poorly. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments - they are appreciated sooooo much. Thanks for making my day xxx