Tuesday 10 February 2015

Something to look forward to!

Thank you.

And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

The comments that you left on my last post were so thoughtful, so kind and so warm. They have helped both myself and the whole family come to terms with a sad moment.

But I don't want to dwell too much more here.

There is indeed something to look forward to!

Some time ago I met up with some lovely bloggers over at Shugborough. Before we left there was talk of getting together again. Gilly from gilly makes suggested Stratford as a meeting place as that's not only her stomping ground but also the home of the fantastic Sew Me Something (oh and of course an old writer called Bill). 


What could be better? 

After a recent flurry of emails a date was set and we oh so hope that some of you will be able to join us. Gilly has posted all the details over here - take a look! I know some of you might feel a bit shy about meeting up but I can assure you we will all be in the same boat.

So check your diaries and get in touch - either over here or at Gilly's.

Look forward to meeting you!

Jane
xxx

6 comments :

  1. Oops I will try this again. I am so sorry about your loss. I missed your last post and am now just catching up. You are in my thoughts. Have a great meet up with all the lovely bloggers.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have only just been catching up with recent blog posts due to a difficult January myself. So sorry to hear your sad news. We lost our beloved dog Gemma in January last year and I know how devestating it can be. Hope your meet up goes well.
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just caught up with the news, so sorry xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take each day as it comes, lovely - give yourself time to grieve, but also take time to remember and smile at all the fabulous adventures that Jessie-dog brought to your life too.
    So looking forward to catching up on the 11th - there are 7 of us so far, so definitely fun will be had.
    hugs,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could join you but it's much too far.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments - they are appreciated sooooo much. Thanks for making my day xxx